Lug High Performance Butterfly Valve
The Lug High Performance Butterfly Valve is a top-tier valve solution designed to cater to a wide variety of industrial applications. It seamlessly combines the versatility and compactness of a butterfly valve with the durability and high performance that’s needed in demanding environments, offering superior control over fluid flow in various systems.
Constructed from high-quality materials like carbon steel or stainless steel, the High Performance Valve is engineered to withstand extreme temperature and pressure conditions, with a typical pressure rating of 285 psi and maximum operating temperature of 400°F at 100 psi.
One of the key distinguishing features of this valve is its lug style design. The valve body has threaded inserts (lugs) that permit it to be installed into a system using two sets of bolts and no nuts. This enables it to serve as a dead-end service valve or to be sandwiched between two flanges, making it an ideal choice for systems where downstream piping removal is necessary without interrupting the entire system.
The high-performance aspect of this valve comes from its double offset design. The stem is located slightly off the centerline of the disc, and the disc itself is slightly offset from the centerline of the bore. This results in a cam-like motion during operation, reducing wear and tear on the seat and extending the valve’s lifespan.
Equipped with an actuator, the valve can be operated manually or automatically, providing quick and efficient opening and closing of the valve, ensuring optimal control of the fluid flow. The actuator is designed for heavy-duty use and often comes with a manual override feature, allowing for manual operation in case of power failure or emergencies.
In conclusion, the Lug High Performance Butterfly Valve is an efficient, durable, and versatile valve solution suitable for a diverse range of industrial applications. Its high performance, lug-style design, and robust construction make it a reliable choice for controlling the flow of fluids in your system, particularly in challenging conditions.
• One-piece stem design with ISO 5211 square drive
• ISO 5211 direct mounting flange on the valve body
• Easy-adjust gland packing accessible with actuator mounted in place
• Belleville washers on the gland nut offer reliable primary sealing between shaft and packing
• Retaining ring for both equably pressing on packing and stem blowout proof
• Multiply rows of RPTFE chevron for soft seat valve and Graphite chevron for fire safe and metallic seat
• Extended neck for pipe insulation
• Self-energized seat resulting in longer life and reduced maintenance Pin-less shaft to disc connection makes the valve convenient for parts replacement and reliable even under corrosion
• Seat retainer supports the seat and allows for easy changeout
• Double offset disc reducing the valve torque
• Alloy harden disc surface for metal seat increases the sealing life time
• Integral disc stop prevent disc from over travel
• Soft seat, fire safe seat and metallic seat are replaceable each other
• PTFE lined SS316 bearing support stem and increase service life
• Thrust ring for anti-blowout and anti-static
PARTS LIST AND MATERIAL SPECIFICATION
|6||Bottom cover||Same as body|
|*Supersonic spray welding of different materials on sealing surface of metal seating valve according to requirements|
|Flange standard||ASME B16.5 Class150，Class300; EN1092 PN16, PN25, PN40|
|Face to face||API 609 Category B valve Wafer|
|Pressure test||API 598|
|Temperature||PTFE seat -29°C to +200°C，metal seat -29°C to +400°C|
|Operator||Lever，Gear box，Pneumatic actuator，Electric actuator|