Lined ptfe butterfly valve
The PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve is an innovative solution designed for a variety of applications, particularly those involving corrosive and aggressive media. It features a wafer style split body design, which provides superior durability and reliability. The lining of the valve is made from Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), a material renowned for its exceptional chemical resistance and low friction properties. This ensures that even highly aggressive and corrosive media can be safely controlled without damaging the valve.
The pfa Lined Butterfly Valve offers manual operation, but it also comes with the option for pneumatic actuation, providing flexibility based on your operational needs. Its state-of-the-art design provides excellent shutoff protection, ensuring bubble-tight sealing for optimal performance. Furthermore, the valve’s high Cv value indicates its efficiency in allowing fluid flow.
Additionally, the butterfly valve is available in various patterns, including wafer, lugged & tapped, or double flanged, making it suitable for a wide range of installations. The body of the valve is typically made of epoxy-coated ductile iron, which is non-wetted, further enhancing its resistance to corrosive substances.
In terms of sizes, the PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves come in a broad spectrum, with the PFA lined valves available up to 12 inches and PTFE lined valves available from 14 to 24 inches. This range of sizes ensures that whatever your flow control needs, there is a PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve to suit your requirements.
In conclusion, the PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve is a high-performance, versatile, and durable solution for flow control in various industries. Its superior chemical resistance, range of sizes, and design options make it an excellent choice for applications dealing with aggressive and corrosive media.
PTFE is the preferred material for corrosive applications in chemical industry.
PU is the preferred material for abrasive applications.
EPDM is the preferred rubber for water industries.
NBR is the preferred rubber for oil transportation.
FPM is the preferred rubber for wide range of medium composition and temperature.
Wafer design makes the valve convenient for connection between flanges and save length in pipe line.
- ISO5211 direct mounting pad for easy automation
- Isolation height according to plant prescription
- Dirtscraper prevents moisture penetrating into the shaft area
- Three PTFE impregnated SS316L bearings are provided for precision alignment of the disc-shaft
- 3 layers sealing system ensures environment protection
- PTFE seat and rubber seat version interchangeable each other• PTFE-liner for chemically toxic and highly corrosive media, rubber liner for various of industry applications
- Silicon rubber energized back behind PTFE seat makes the sealing between liner and disc stable and offer a wide range of temperature
- One-piece disc-shaft design reduces the valve torque and increases Kv
- PTFE or rubber lined disc design option avoids high cost by expensive metal in corrosive applications
- Bubble-tight shut of at full pressure rating
- Can be disassembled, material-specific recycling possible
- Wave shape flange face design ensures the flange sealing of seat face not damaged by flange pressing, also avoids shrink of seat inside diameter because of flange pressing
PARTS LIST AND MATERIAL SPECIFICATION
|2||Disc/shaft one piece||CF8M||1.4462||CF8M FEP lined||CF8 EPDM lined|
|6||Bearing||PTFE impregnated SS316L|
|Nominal diameter||2″ – 24″ (DN50mm – DN600mm)|
|Operating pressure||16bar for DN50-DN200, 10bar for DN250-DN600|
|Temperature range||-20 °C to + 180 °C (depending on pressure, medium and material)|
|Flange accommodation||EN 1092 PN 6/PN10/PN16
ASME Class 150
AS 4087 PN10/ PN16
|Operation||Hand lever, gear box, pneumatic actuator, electric actuator|