Hydraulic Power Unit
Hydraulic Power Unit for butterfly valve ball valve! This powerful unit is composed of a motor oil pump, manifold or valve combination, fuel tank, and electrical control box combination. The motor and oil pump is the power source of the hydraulic station, transforming mechanical energy into hydraulic oil power. The manifold regulates the direction, pressure and flow of the hydraulic oil while the valve group allows for easy superposition of valves. Additionally, it comes with a semi-enclosed steel plate container filled with filter oil nets and air cleaners for optimal oil storage and cooling. Finally, it comes complete with an electrical control box to provide you with full control over your system.
Hydraulic station is composed of motor oil pump, manifold or valve combination, fuel tank, electrical control box combination. The function of each component is as follows:
- Motor oil pump – the motor and oil pump, which is the power source of the hydraulic station, the mechanical energy into hydraulic oil power.
- The manifold is a combination of a hydraulic valve and an oil block, which regulates the direction, pressure and flow of the hydraulic oil.
- Valve group – superposition of the valve group, plug-in valve and so on.
- The tank is a semi-enclosed container welded to the steel plate. It is also equipped with a filter oil net, an air cleaner, etc. for oil storage, oil cooling and filtration.
- Electrical control box – A complete set of control electronics or terminal boards with only external leads